Living area
180 m2
Plot size
200 m2


200 square meter rustic house for sale in Llucmajor.

€ 630.000

This rural property is situated in the Llucmayor area of Palma, Balearic Islands, and was constructed in 1900. It measures a total of 180m2 with a usable area of 90m2, and comprises of 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.

Located inland in the Llucmajor area -

Cap Blanc is a rustic property with a 180m2 house, a 27m2 porch, and a private well and cistern. Electricity is available with a transformer station situated only 200m away. It also includes a private hunting estate mainly for rabbits and partridges, with 35% of the land covered in bushes and pine trees, whereas the remaining 65% is suitable for cultivation. With easy accessibility, the property would be perfect for vineyard planting or agrotourism.

Established in 2000, The Lemon is situated in Alcudia, in the northern part of the island. As a well-known international real estate agency, we possess the required local knowledge and personalized attention to locate your ideal home. Our experience ensures your peace of mind.

For more information, please visit


Listing Agent